Paxton Metals is East Lothian and the Border Region’s fully licensed and insured vehicle end-of-life facility. We are centrally located between Haddington, Dunbar and North Berwick, near the National Museum of Flight and at the end of a historic WW2 airfield. Family owned and operated for nearly half a century, our helpful and courteous staff can assist you in disposing of your vehicle in a timely, environmentally-sensitive and legal manner.
- Free vehicle recovery within East Lothian.
- Competitive payment for your old car*
- Tyres, spares and complete cars available.
- We buy scrap (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Household goods, cookers, washers (no refrigeration)
*Varies on condition, weight and recovery effort.